The Qalgi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Qalgi

Education for Inupiat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crystal Tingook

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Crystal Tingook Empty Crystal Tingook Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:35 am

Dreanshoqr

Dreanshoqr

Hello everyone,
I'm Crystal Tingook, raised in Homer/Seldovia as a commercial set netter for more than a decade of my life and graduated from Homer High School in 2007. I guess my eskimo branch of the family is Inupiaq from Point Hope, and my Korean half is South Korea hailing from Seoul. Currently 19, although subject to change because my Birth anniversary is right around the corner!

Hrm, a few other activities:
Coffee shops and homework!
Archery, Marksmapship, planning on picking up some skeet shooting/ hunting and such
I spar with sword and shield and armor and all that good stuff; got to joust on some horses and kinda regretted it.
Love to get out into the wildies when time allows; I'm planning on taking two weeks to a month off to explore the Kenai Peninsula without so much as a rifle and a shotgun. Gotta learn terrain somehow...
I love to drive. And drive, and drive, and see how 4w my truck really is!

Ironic fact: My Eskimo side is cheering my current activities; my Korean side is absolutely shocked.

2Crystal Tingook Empty Re: Crystal Tingook Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:14 am

Rainey

Rainey
Admin

Forgot to tell you welcome to the board! Smile

https://theqalgi.forumotion.net

3Crystal Tingook Empty Re: Crystal Tingook Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:57 am

Aaluk

wow! that sounds adventurous! go for it though! shocked can mean catalyst for new adventures!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum