The Qalgi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Qalgi

Education for Inupiat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tagnak! I hope this is the right spot!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tagnak! I hope this is the right spot! Empty Tagnak! I hope this is the right spot! Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:04 am

tagnak

So, I am trying my best to make this work.

*fingers crossed* I hope this is the place I write a paragraph to introduce myself. If not, Rainey! Help!!

I'm Tagnak. Cathy Rexford. Born in Anchorage. Raised in....Alaska, California, Texas and Washington. My parents are Fenton and Victoria Rexford. My grandparents are Mary & Joseph Fish and Siliun Herman & Sikkattuaq Mildred Rexford. I'm Inupiaq, French, German, Dutch and English.

I love learning! I am lifelong student. Right now, I'm learning more traditional knowledge than western, and I like that!

I have two college degrees, some secrets to use the "system" to make it work, alot of really great mentors who have helped me along the way and some ideas that could be of use to someone out there. I also have alot of random interests, including sewing, reading, writing, cooking. I'm more than willing to share any of what I know.

tagnak@mac.com email me!

I majored in Native American Studies and Creative Writing.

And this is more than one paragraph!

Maybe I'll leave it at that, and save the rest for a different post.

Good evening, good evening.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum