The Qalgi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Qalgi

Education for Inupiat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Greetings from California!!! I am Rachael Davidson...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

rachael d.

[color=indigo]I am Rachael Davidson and I am a descendant of many ancestors from Eastern Europe, India and England. I was raised in Southern California and have lived in many places since graduating high school.
I attended Humboldt State University to earn my Bachelors Degree in Interdisciplinary Studies - focused on Renewable Energy, Sustainable Development and Ethnic Studies.
I have had the opportunity to travel in various places including Mexico, Alaska, Puerto Rico and the lower 48 states. My experiences traveling have taught me many valuable lessons that have been as important as anything I learned in a classroom!
My husband, 2 year old son and I recently moved to Humboldt County, California where I am interested in pursuing my Masters degree.
I am excited about this forum and the opportunity to connect with students!
I am here on the Qalgi to show my support and encouragement!
Feel free to contact me and I will gladly answer questions and lend any assitance I can!!! Thanks Rainey!
khutspa@hotmail.com

Last edited by rachael d. on Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add contact info)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum