The Qalgi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Qalgi

Education for Inupiat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Billy J Aiken...maanitunaa

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Billy J Aiken...maanitunaa Empty Billy J Aiken...maanitunaa Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:35 am

Billy J Aiken

Hello everyone, First off I'd like to thank Rainey for asking me to be a mentor. thank you Rainey, I hope you are having a great time where ever you are at now.

I am our local Instructor here in Barrow, AK. I teach the Industrial safety classes for all of the North Slope. I love what I do for a living, I wake up each morning and thank god for being able to do what I love for a living. As some of you may know I travel to all the out laying villages trying to certify them to go to work.

I have been an Instructor for 8 yrs, but it has not been all ice cream and cakes. I have had to make lots of sacrifices and still do today. I do this because I believe in my people. I want to be sure that they get the training needed. We need to make certain sacrifices in order to achieve our goals.

If you have any questions please feel free to send me an email. I'm open to all questions. I hope that each of you are having a great time. Take care, God bless and Stay safe....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum